All American Capital real estate activities are focused on opportunistic investments in fee simple real estate, leaseholds, and mortgages where entitlement, development, leasing and management expertise can add value. We seek to take advantage of the inefficient nature of the real estate markets, and invest across a broad range of property types, with investments typically involving the purchase of assets at a significant discount to replacement cost, or development to a higher and better use. Our emphasis is on negotiated, non-auction transactions.
- $10 – $500+ million equity investments
- All equity or leveraged
- Individual assets or portfolios / entities
- Single/Multi Family Residential
- Land (Entitled or Unentitled)
- Non-Performing Debt
- Major and secondary markets across the U.S.
- Preference for the Western U.S.
- 3-10 years typically, although sometimes shorter or longer
- 13+% IRRs with each investment evaluated independently as to risk-return characteristics
- Speed and certainty
- Close many transactions without third party debt